Информационный портал
pocket versionPOCKET  wikiWIKI  FAQFAQ  ПоискПоиск  ПользователиПользователи  ГруппыГруппы  РегистрацияРегистрация  ПрофильПрофиль  Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения  ВходВход

Seeking further description of the 'Poem' element

Найти сообщения без ответов
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов www.fictionbook.org -> FictionBook Format
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение

scottrb
Новенький участник форума

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 05, 2006 18:27    Заголовок сообщения: Seeking further description of the 'Poem' element Ответить с цитатой

Hi,
I'm reading the page www.fictionbook.org/index.php/Eng:FictionBook_2.0_Schema_-_comments_to_the_scheme and wish to read further infomation about the 'Poem' element.

The link takes me to www.fictionbook.org/index.php?title=%D0%AD%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82_poem&action=edit
Of course, I don't have permission to edit that page, so I reduce the URL to www.fictionbook.org/index.php?title=%D0%AD%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82_poem

This tells me, it seems, that there is really no text present. (Forgive me, I'm having to use Babelfish to render the Russian to English).

Please could someone give me some guidance on how to use the elements 'Poem', 'Stanza' and 'Verse' correctly. e.g. must a poem contain stanzas, or can it contain just verses?

Best regards, Russell

(If anyone's interested, I'm 'polishing' a Harry Potter book, which was in .LIT format, converted to .HTML, then used Any2FB2 to derive the .FB2 version.)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

GribUser
Автор формата FB2 - Автор библиотеки FB

Автор формата FB2 - Автор библиотеки FB

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 05, 2006 22:04    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

<poem> can not contain verses itself, verses must remain inside Stanza. Poem is top-level container and can have it's own title, epigraph, text-author and date.

Harry Potter books were on the site but were removed after copyright owners climed. So you'd better find another book, I'm afraid.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора

scottrb

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 06, 2006 12:43    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi,
Thank you for that clarification.

(Perhaps I should say that I was only intending the Harry Potter book for personal reading, preferring the display of Haali Reader on my PDA to that of the integrated Microsoft Reader. It's also useful that I can make any corrections directly to the the .FB2 file on my PDA using Pword, rather than having to wait to re-compile in .LIT format on my desktop.)

Best regards.

Bailo
Координатор проекта «Испр@влено»

Координатор проекта «Испр@влено»

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 06, 2006 13:13    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

scottrb писал(а):
It's also useful that I can make any corrections directly to the the .FB2 file on my PDA using Pword

You have a very fast PDA. I tryed to make amendments to files directly on PDA several years ago, but hardly ever managed to open a file for editing in all "word-like" programms I could find on the web.

scottrb

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 07, 2006 18:15    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, I've just bought a second-hand iPaq H2210, which is faster than my good old Jornada 568. But, it's true that any document larger than about 500K has pWord waiting a long time to scroll down, so some artificial splitting of larger eBooks is sometimes necessary.

Best regards.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов www.fictionbook.org -> FictionBook Format Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: